Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, June 04, 2005

On the ball

So, about an hour ago I was tired, which is funny because I had only been awake for seven hours then. Now, I am not so tired, which is good. I am comfortable. The sun is still not set, beautiful. I read today, I swam only a bit because the pool was not in appealing condition, and, after baking some chiken, I am now in the process of baking a cinnamon and sugar braid. It has been a good day. I am currently reading a book recommended by Laramie called Ice Station by Matt Reilly. It has a good amount of poor language, but it is very suspensful and has an interesting story line. i just got past a short spot that was very uninteresting to me as it broke away from the main story line to a new set of characters and happenings that will connect with everything in the end I am sure, but I just am not interested in the part they had to play in the whole scheme of things. Thankfully I am past that and back in the main stream of things. So, as I wait for the bread to rise, I am off to read some more and comtimplate mopping the kitchen floor.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]