Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wow

Good times. The Olive Garden serves big portions. That was dinner tonight, I finally got to spend some time with my sister, and her cousin was there too. I have spent the last two days working at the library (first a bit of time spent at the elementary one my granny works at, but most of it was at the high school). I like doing displays, I like checking in and out books, but the rest of the stuff (the stuff I happen to be doing right now) makes my head hurt. It isn't that it is too difficult, with my granny being a librarian since before I was born, I get most of the stuff more easily than most. At least that is what I hear and observe.
God is amazing. I became frustrated today about my friendships, it carried over a bit from last night. Well, I decided to pray about it because I have felt this way before and I know it doesn't lead to good, I wanted to stop feeling so bad, I released it today and I finally began to feel better. It will come back, but it is losing its power.
I observed something while I was at the high school in the afternoon hours through the window of the library of the most indecent manner. I turned away. I question that now. How many times do we simply turn away? I wish I would have pounded on the window. I wish I would have done some talking. I have been there, I know what it is like, I know how dangerous it is. I didn't though, but it sure did make me think. Why do we turn away so often? Even when we know it is wrong and harmful to your health and future. That's right, tonight: more "grrrrr's"
Alright I am out. I woke up this morning early enough to make up for not waking up in time yesterday. Today was a really slow day. Besides trying to break from the trance and beginning to run, I tried to follow my body and I ended up at a slow crawl and basically stop for about 20 seconds. SSllllllooowwwwww day, but hey I kindof like the sleepy feeling. Sleep well all, Muah!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]