Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, May 30, 2005

Well

I have made progress. It is four o'clock now. There still seems to be a lot to do, including many loads of laundry. My dad is strange when he wakes up, am I that strange? Maybe I act that way when I am really tired or stressed + tired. Blah. That doesn't seem like a fun experience for any one else. Yucky. Grrr, I am so sleepy-yet not. I wasn't in as much of the organizing cleaning mood as I thought I was when I started this morning. I finally turned off the TV dad turned on at around 1. My head feels so much better with it off, though my dad said that he stopped watching TV, he hasn't and whenever I am home I end up watching so much TV it is rediculous. Some times I watch it because it is something to do, which makes me a bit sick to the head, and other times I end up watching it because I don't want to seem like I am shutting myself out from my dad when he is watching TV for the entire night. We shall see how it goes though. He said he watches less, maybe it will be better. Maybe I wont have to shut myself in my room to read a book, and will be able to read it out in the living room while he is home. Ha, maybe. Whatever, back to cleaning. Yay for baseball tonight. My pool is open, that makes me happy.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]