Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Getting in touch

So how great is it when you come home and none of your friends are in town? Not so great, but life will go on. I don’t know what I expected from my granny when I told her I was going to Africa still. I mean I knew she wasn’t for supporting it, which is why I didn’t even bother sending her a support letter or anything about the trip. Maybe the wrong thing to do, but I did it. The first thing she asked was if I was spending any of her money on the trip. Thankfully I could say no, and sadly I was forced to. Not that I need the money so much as I was hoping that we could have a family dinner, and I can include my grandpa in the communication. Anyways, maybe it is time for me to roam the town and see what else is new, besides the ton of 7 bedroom, $200,000 homes they put up in this small little town. I have a decision to make by tomorrow, should I go with my pastor and his eldest to see the newest Star Wars, or should I go to a family barbeque get together thing in honor of my cousin’s birthday party that no one could get down south to go to? Maybe I could fit in both, showing up most likely to the party a hour or so late?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]