Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Friday, May 27, 2005

I never expected such sweetness

Why am I here? By God's grace alone. The semester is over. I have grown with many friends for months now, and it seems as if I have known them for years, though I know I have only scratched the surface of who they are. A few memories I reflected on as I drove past the campus today on my way home:

Biggest Paper Airplane fight ever (hope your thumb is better!)
Tag in the movie theatre
Laser clock
Beach trip
Harbor house Cafe
Flying Rubber Chicken Ball
Laura's study break/friends to the rescue
Pillow fights
Saturday girl time
Philosopher's ball
Scarf dancing
Jerk status, and redemption from it
Ice skating, balloon catching, not following directions
Loads of ice cream
First power outage-Dollar Theatre movie night-extended deadlines
Mexico
Shopping with Razo
Late night girl party, 2 hours of sleep, fairwell to friends
All nighters
The grace of God
Amazing supporting friends
Laughter
Crying
Beauty

what am I missing?-eek I can't think!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]