Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Home

Though I lived in a smaller amount of space all together at school, I don't know how I am going to fit all of this stuff in my room. Last night was wonderful. The only desire I had was to listen to worship music and have a conversation with God, while observing the beautiful sky full of stars. I decided against taking the car to a local park, considering my dad was already stressed enough to not sleep well I did not want to worry him with the car starting up and being gone, plus it was around nine when I was ready to do so, and I wasn't sure about going by myself to a park and hanging out for a while. So, I faced myself away from the lights and set up my chair (which I soon found was much more comfortable as far as star gazing goes when I layed it down and sat on the back with my back against the seat) and sat there in the presense of my Father. There was a soothing summers breeze blowing, which lifted my hair a bit as I let it down. It was soo nice. I stayed out there, singing along with the music, thinking through the semester, and worshiping my King until I was struck with the notion to go in. My dad woke me up around six so that we could return the rental car by seven. That was wonderful too. The sun rise, the summer morning air, how great is our God? Golden sunbeams shinning down, streaming into the car and the perfect temperature of air blowing through the open windows. It seemed so natural, like I just slipped into life here, playing loud Klove and Kduv as I followed my dad to the airport. I don't know what I will do today, most likely let some people know I am back in town and enjoy this day-what a day it already has been and it is only eight o'clock! I miss you people. You know I do, and I know that you miss us people too. Keep posting, I know I will.

~Internet addict.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]