Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Today

Magical weather. As I told a friend, it has been nicer here in the past day and a night than it has been in the past week at Biola, and it was supposed to get up to the 100's here. So happy about this welcome home weather. It made the dreading coming home dissapear. Tomorrow: church, a different feeling. I have drifted from being connected because of school, though I still have a friendship with people. I have lost my place there, and moved into a new one-not so involved, no constant, more reserved.

Today was great. I got ahold of a friend not too long after I posted, and I love that she was willing to go to 'Bucks, even when she had just woken up. So we went, talked a bit, hung out at her house, played around with the advised against idea of buying a hamster together to play with, went to the park to watch the mockrock video, fell asleep at her house watching a movie, went to dinner, then departed from her house for the night, her to her uncle's, me to home.

I am going to go see Star Wars tomorrow, and then go to the barbecue. Family permission. Hehe. I am surprised in ways how God has flipped things around in so many areas. Like in my class priorities, the amount of certain people being for and against me going to Africa, and the degree in which they are so, and the amount of classes I might come out on top in; even in people I draw near to.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]