Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ha.

So yes, I am sitting here writing when I should be going to bed because I am sleepy, it is 11, there is no good reason to stay up, and I want to wake up at 6 and go for a walk/jog. Good times. Today was fun. I ended up going to both Star Wars and the family "barbecue" which was really just a get together with food from somewhere else, and also got a barbecue at my pastor's house for lunch. I feel like I ate so much junk-like food with going to the movie's, searching through jelly bean flavors with my aunt and uncle's, and having dessert at grandma's-so, rightly so. The movie was okay, interesting-glad to be on the inside of the loop. The family time was great too, we had a competition to throw a frisbee for my uncle to catch as he dived off the diving board. Sleep time now though, good night all and happy dreams.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]