Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Comercial

I just saw an interesting comercial.

It starts out with a guy putting a bunch of money on the seat of a mile truck while the driver is in the donut shop and walking off with around six gallon cartons of milk. The scene switches to a man carrying many cartons while walking his dog which has a bag on his back with more cartons. It follows with other men stocking up in the stores with cartons of milk.
Followed with something like this:
"Studies show that the calcium found in mile can help reduce the symptoms of PMS."
Next scene, man walks in the house with a bag full of milk cartons and two dozen roses, "Honey?"

Lol. Then I see the comercial for the book of mormon which sparked my interest. A woman walks into a cafe to meet a friend who asks her if she has done anything interesting in her life recently. the woman replies, "Actually yes I have. You've read the Bible right? Well, the book of mormon is a companion to the Bible." She goes on to tell her friend that the book has changed her life and how good she feels when she reads it, passing it on to her friend asking her to let her know what she thinks.

My experience with mormons isn't bad. They study harder than a lot of Christian's I know, and the ones I have known look to be nicer than a lot of Christian's set out to be.

If you could, pray for a family who just got burglarized and the mom got shot multiple times, including in in the head and had to be air lifted to the hospital, they don't know if she is going to make it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]