Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Friday, June 03, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen

As I type I am attempting to make the first ever (made by me because who knows how many other people in the world may have tried) brownie chip cookies I would like to call: Brookies!

Ha, yep. The first batch has come out and I am already messing up by not setting the timer for this second batch that is in right now, I estimated and set one anyway. What are you going to do?
My first attempt, as read above, has the brownies in the form of small balls that I froze to keep more form, however I mixed them into rather warm cookie dough, so they attempted to blend with the cookie dough. For that, I am glad that I froze them, had they been room temp they would have actually blended and I would have lost the cookie. Maybe to try that another day I will. The first real test has arrived, attempting to remove them off of the cookie sheet and place them on a cooling rack. Should I have greesed the pan? We shall see...

Oh! And it's a homerun for the home team! Score, that first batch came off the pan perfectly fine. This is Jace Lillie on KIJH keeping you up to date and in the moment with: Brookie watch.

Hehe, next batch is out; last batch in. Should I try one warm? Heck yes. Well, they passed the ultimate test for me, they taste fine. They have my two favorite things, chocolate chip cookies without chocolate chips, and brownies. All three batches came out in good shape. Yay for cooking. This is Jace Lillie signing off, until next time on KIJH.

On another note, as I was writing this post my internet logged off due to lack of network activity. So I logged back in, but it was taking forever to load this create post page. I switched over to xanga in another window and as I got to the create a post page there, this one decided on popping up. Haha. Anyways, I didn't get up ro run this morning, I don't know what time I got up but I decided whatever time it was I was going to forget about it and go back to sleep. I woke up finally to my aunt calling for my dad. I am so tired, and I am not sure why. My dad didn't want me working at the library yesterday because I just finished a year at college and I don't need to be working, especialy after I worked an eight hour day the day before. I still did, but today I think I will stay home. It makes it hard when I know they need the help. Oh well, there is always next week. I think I am going to lay down on the couch until my one show I actually enjoy watching and don't feel stupid after watching it comes on at nine. Tata for now.



2 Comments:

Blogger curtis said...

The brookies sound quite yummy, Jace. I wish I were there to eat em'.

12:03 PM  

Blogger ~Jace said...

Me too!!!!! Cause if you were here, there would most likely be even more people, then they would go away a lot faster so I wouldn't eat them, and I would have great friends surrounding me! Hehe, okay that went a little off the deep end. Happy days.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]