Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Writing fever

Well, today I arose from my bed at 10, for the second or third time this week. It is nice, and I am not getting more than 9 hours of sleep, but yeah...I feel a bit lazy. Eh. I began to write letters and in the end, I wrote 12. Some of you may be receiving some mail this week. I have two more I want to write. One, I am in the process of thinking of what I want to say, and the other, I am sort of waiting for a reply to the one I already sent. So, with that done, I began to make a card for my granny's birthday. That was fun, glue is sticky though, almost as sticky as frozen yogurt from the carton at 10:30pm on the back of a truck with two girls. Good times. I got dressed up a bit after I made the card, cause you see-we hadn't made plans, but I was sure that if we went by, and they were actually there, then we would catch them just in time for dinner and there was a 70% chance they would ask us to come along. My dad, on the other hand, didn't see it coming, quite alright though, we had the perfect amount of time to swing back by home when they did end up inviting us to dinner. We went to Edo Ya's, a Japanese restaraunt. It was so good. I had some sort of Japanese terriaki chicken, their egg rolls were amazing-they had cheese and a few veggies, not all of the sprouts and cabbage chinese ones have. It was really good. The sesame seed salad dressing on their salad was okay. The soup? Both my granny and I passed, but my dad and grandpa finished theirs. They gave me a lot of chicken, and it was really good chicken too, so I took it home. To top the meal off they gave us the most white vanilla soft serve I have ever seen. Mmmm. So yummy. I don't think I get how much of my day was really spent writing, but I think it was a good day. I don't like waking up at ten, it feels as though half the day is over-even if my day lasts until 1am. I am already feeling antsy about tomorrow-split between wanting to sleep and wanting to wake up and move move move. I only have a relaxing two people on my list tomorrow-but it may prove to be a busy day. Blah.
Alright I am out, I have four other things on my mind to do and I know I might not even end up doing one, but I want to give myself a chance.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]