Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

It's the end of the day as we know it...

Anyone's mind fill up with a song?
Any how. It was a good day. I woke up around 10, at last. Then I was confronted with my name for the day-Brandi, who showed up at my door step (something I figured she might do) when she could not reach me by phone..due to me being online :-). So, I got ready for the day in great time, shower and everything. We, along with a young girl just going into 7th grade named Taylor, went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. It was good, of course, not a guy in the theatre. We shed some tears.

We had our laughs today too, as we always do, and hopefully always will. Though the ride over to 'Bucks (Starbucks that is), wasn't filled with that many smiles, by the time we walked into the door we just had to laugh. A friend taking our order asked if we were sisters, or best friends, or something because he always saw us laughing and smiling and together. We read a bit there, tried their new Malts, which really do taste like you are eating whoppers-and we tried the strawberries and cream one, then headed over to a park to lay out a blanket, which ended up being wrapped around us because we were wearing summer clothes from the day and were located about 18-20 feet under road level at 9:30-a bit cool(the park dips down with a sidewalk circling it-I can't explain it much), and watch the stars for a while. It was great. Peaceful when we didn't talk, and good when we did.

I think I am going to wait until I read some more to post some thoughts on Hammond's book I am currently reading. She brings up some interesting points of view. I read them, point them out to myself, then think about reading them over again a couple times to make sure I remember what it is she is trying to say.

I'm too lazy to send a bubbs right now, so C-I got yours, cool deal and happy to hear it.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I know the song, by the way...

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]