Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Hehe, I love Tarzan

ABC 30, Tarzan-right now. Hehe. (Disney versian)

Actually, it gives a wonderful example of man and woman, together. The way Tarzan treats Jane, before he even really knows who, or what she is. He knows that she is like him, because of the beat of her heart. He appreciates her, right off the bat. He doesn't rule over her, he leads her. He protects her, he cherishes her. He is her partner, her other half.

On another note, I think I am in love with summer. I have never felt so good in this season. I used to watch movies that are set in summer time, and read books about people out on their porch in the summer time, enjoying the summer night's air, slowing down. I feel like I have wanted to feel for years. *sigh, God is good.



3 Comments:

Blogger curtis said...

I love the Disney Tarzan. Suffice it to say, i TiVo'd it and will be watching it a couple of times.

10:08 PM  

Blogger ~Jace said...

Awesome :-). You know, you get online quite a bit, seeing you comment so soon, why aren't you venturing onto AIM?

1:39 AM  

Blogger curtis said...

I don't log onto AIM much- but I look to see if you are online each time I log on! ;)

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]