Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am a wreck

After hearing about Gina and the car accident, I lost it. I couldn't keep the tears in. It wasn't a sobbing river of tears, and it didn't last long, but it was enough. I got to talk to her a bit though, which made me realize even more that I miss her, and how much I miss people from school. Now here I am, doing the common psychological thing of turning to food for comfort, stuffing my face with rice cakes, cinnamon teddy grahams, and thinking about getting the ice cream out, because as I learned at school with the girls, ice cream always makes you feel better. I don't think I will though, after that rice cake I don't think I really want anything else but water. *Sigh. I never notice when I am getting stressed, only that I am stressed, and only that when I am half way through the stress. God is good, very good. He is amazing, my hero. I think I am going to follow in Jason's footsteps and read. The only thing is, I should make another phone call before I start. *sigh. Maybe two, but as soon as I wrote that I am deciding against it. Alright I am out.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Jace, Jace... I miss you too! Last night, after the accident, I DID go for the ice cream. Maybe the ice cream itself doesn't help any, but thinking about you and times we've shared certainly brought a smile to my heart.

I'm doing alright, hon. I would like to beg you not to cry for me, but I know it's part of that sympathetic nature I so love seeing in you. Thank you again for calling this afternoon. It was like getting a hug from across the miles.

Can't wait to see you! I haven't been able to get into my bubbs account, but I'll try e-mailing you from my regular addy. Love ya, sis.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]