Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, June 06, 2005

What a half a day

So now I know, I can do both yard work and tire check up in high heels. I can do tire check up in high heels and a four-inch-above-the-knee-skirt. Ha, beat that boys. (I wasn't risque or anything-promise double time)

Anyhow, there is something about driving along with a starbucks nalgiene bottle of water, with a straw, wearing sunglasses that you don't really need but it is sunny enough that no one is going to tell you anything, hair all up, and eating a rice cake that just made me feel like I wanted to wear one of those cool work out suits.

The best feeling today came when I was driving with the windows down, blasting some happening Christian music, singing loud as Sally-Jane shook along at 65, winding down to 35 just in time to stroll into town like nothing ever happened; only evidence being the wind-blown hair which I smoothed over with ease.

I got some new glasses picked out today, I only went for an appointment set up but they were able to squeeze me in there so I jumped on in the check up chair. I went for the transition lens and some small dark rims. They should come in around next week. Speaking of coming in soon, I just got some news that the medications I need for Africa would be in after just a few days once ordered, so that is great. I have taken care of two things on my list. Two more to go for today's primary list, then I forget how many for the month's list-good times. Check ya later, time to get cracking on the last two.

**Side note, I have been thinking, I am getting worse than Curtis with the whole narrating one's life... I find myself writing posts about what I am doing with a play by play in my head every time I go out now.



2 Comments:

Blogger Aurenande said...

"I can do tire check up in high heels and a four-inch-above-the-knee-skirt. Ha, beat that boys."

I don't think I'll even try to beat that...

2:57 PM  

Blogger ~Jace said...

lol, yeah good choice, I was a little rambunctious and outspoken when I wrote that...

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]