Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Well

The bread is out, it doesn't taste half bad. I have decided to think about going to culinary arts school after my first four years of college. I have always wanted to go. I don't want to be a chef for life, but I think it would be something I could do while I go to get my masters and PhD. This idea sets in even more when I don't even begin to talk about money and my granny brings up the fact that she is not going to pay for more than four years of college. That is a whole other issue though. This is something I have wanted to do for a while, and something that would help me for a long time. Sigh. Enough of that talk for now, Bambi is showing on ABC tonight, and I haven't seen it in years.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]