Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

So now I know.

A full day in the office wears you down. I feel like I am more tired being home than I was at school, every other week except for the last of course. :-)
Any how, I went in to work at my sister's office again today, 8-5. I read a little while I was there and it was slow (for about 15 minutes or so). Ice Station is pretty good, still very suspenseful. I hit another three pages about the people I could care less about, but I will get past that quickly. I love being home today. I feel good about my decision to not go anywhere and stay here so I could spend some time with my dad. He is off doing stuff now though. Maybe later on I will end up going out or something, but for now... at least for a bit longer I am good for staying put. It is funny, once I start doing just one thing here at home, I end up doing at least three others and end up not seeing my dad for more than a total of ten minutes in the day. Okay, I am off, my sister is here now and we are going to hit the slops on the XBOX.



1 Comments:

Blogger curtis said...

sounds like a fun day. ;)

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]