Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

*Yawn*

So, today started out on a good note. I decided to wake up just before nine to get ready for the day. I dropped my dad off at work, checked the tire pressure, went to the bank, went to the eye doctor, went to the doctor, made some phone calls, then got asked by my sister to come and help her work out as they are really swamped right now. I went in for a bit before checking in at the doctor's office to get my prescription, and then went back to finish the work day off there. She works for two companies, Quill Driver Books and American West Books. I handled the calls coming in for orders and made some phone calls to people who had called in over the weekend and left messages. When things slowed down on the phone, I did some filing for them. I guess they are putting me on the payroll for the hours I work, either that or it will be a write off-whatever the bosses decide. I don't mind either way, and I don't mind if I get paid or not. I didn't say yes for the money. I will see about going in and helping the library a bit more this week too, I know they need the help, my time just keeps filling up. Any how, we went to BJ's for dinner and did a bit of low key shopping afterwards, I got her into rice cakes too-hehe. Dinner was interesting, we didn't have much to talk about and we were both really tired, there was a lot of silence. It was good though, and once again here I am writting about how tired I was/am instead of going to bed. That's it, off I go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]