Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Well

It is 8:30. I have not awaken at this hour in a while. Seeing as how there was a phone to wake me up today, instead of waking up on my own, it is a different feeling than had waking up yesterday with even four and a half hours of sleep. I do remember having a rather strange dream. Had my grandma not called, a memory of it in more specific detail may be in place, but none but the lingering feeling of strange crosses the brain. My grandma informs me she has been calling every half an hour since six this morning. I found myself almost happy that she had only just gotten ahold of me.

I have no memory of what was being done last night before sleep came. There is no memory of making a point to go to sleep, or ending everything to go to sleep. Sadly printing papers and getting ready for the day calls.

Question of the month:

What's your question? :-)



2 Comments:

Blogger Minkey girl said...

Sleep?? What is that?

12:17 PM  

Blogger ~Jace said...

As a very good friend once said,
"Sleep is the absense of caffiene."

Well, this is it, I am out for a month. God's blessings to you all.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]