Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well, this might be it

I don't want this post to be long, but I cannot make any promises. I will be leaving Saturday and am giving my computer to Brandi, so she can work on summer assignments while I am gone, tomorrow morning some time before she leaves on a camping trip. Who knows, I may find myself getting rather close to the library in the next two days...at least to check my email for DFA updates. Being gone with no computer is one thing, but being home is very different... I might have to buy another book.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the Kutless album. It is filled to the brim with great worship songs. Some of them are songs that I either have only okay versions of, or do not have at all, that made me happy. I know there is a possibility of me overplaying the two top songs on Nichole and Krystal's albums.

Thinking about the trip ahead of me, parrallels quite nicely to the dizzy feeling that passed not too long ago. My feelings are in a whirl, and I do not know which are up and which are down. They are all equally pushed into one tight twist, spinning at a rapid pace so as not to let me make any one clear, not seeing much of where one starts and the other ends. I have no worry in that though, for my God has promised good. His glory will be evident in this trip, for that is its purpose. I have a bright dream in my heart for change and impact.

One thing that stood out to me last night for the first time is that God is softening my heart. I can now see a purpose, a change, and a general end point of things. The softening is preparation for what is to come in my life. I know it will take time, but I know the end is good, and I am thankful for His patience.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]