Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Chipmunks,

They are cute, no? Honestly, I do not think I have much to write about, I am going today with Brandi so she can turn in applications. I woke up a little after nine today, well decided to get out of bed, it was nice. I had some strange dreams, almost making me feel as though I was in high school attending a college seminar on some book. Then I was cleaning up the area and picking up some really small, extra-tiny Christmas decorations-hardly the size of my pinky nail, but in perfect condition and detail, all the while holding every single thing I picked up in one hand-big or small without dropping a thing, pretty impressive. Okay so anyway, sorry to waste some time of yours-I am out. My next post will be thoughful and of meaning, promise. Now that I promise, I may not post for a while, but I will live up to that promise. :-). Have a great day!



1 Comments:

Blogger Aurenande said...

I'd have to say yes, chipmunks are cute.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]