Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Friday, November 04, 2005

What am I doing?

I am currently sitting the composer's lab, using my computer for warmth as I sit here wrapped in a jacket in a room set at 72 degrees, listening to a bit of the music critique going on in the hall through the microphone but focusing more on the sounds coming from the other room. A piano is being played, and the timeless music of Nat King Cole reaches my ears. "Unforgettable..." Oh what it must have been like to hear him live. The beauty of a music building reaches my soul. Trumpets here, piano there. Singers then, violins now. How beautiful the music is now, and how much more beautiful it will be in heaven when we all come together to praise our King for eternity.

Well, I am going to be off now as my neck is sore from looking down at the screen. Good times.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]