Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, October 24, 2005

*Nods

Yes. Yes I am in class.
*Shakes head
No. No I don't think it is wrong.

I think falling asleep in class and not taking notes is wrong. Especially in a class that one is not currently passing. I think that bringing one's computer is both benificial in the sense that one can practice one's typing skills and in the sense that he/she can have something to keep his/her mind busy enough to stay awake during the entirety of the class and actually have notes by the end of the class.
I have this problem with going to sleep in classes. I don't have a week go by without falling asleep in more than one of my classes. I have six classes, and go to classes seven times a week. All classes are finished by Thursday, with one class on each Wed. and Thurs. It is a nice schedule, but no matter what time of day my classes fall, whether it be 8am, 3pm, or 6:30-9:30, I fall asleep.



1 Comments:

Blogger Aurenande said...

"SNAC threw error"

Sounds like a food fight gone wrong. :-P

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]