Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, October 24, 2005

Decisions

So I have decided upon being less productive and sleeping today. I had four hours of sleep, and I find that I would be more irritated at falling asleep in class again than I would with myself not being so productive as to do laundry, clean or do homework. So either way, I will probably have a late night tonight so I am thinking this tired thing will be upon me for more than today.

Rant of the day:
Now, what is with the lobby quote board having a word verification in the editing? I don't like that. Why is it necessary? Who would come in and spam in the editing section? I didn't think that was possible. They would already need the password. I don't like the extra step of figuring out the swirly letters when I am editing a post.
That might be just me though. I'm done.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]