Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I love it!

I love popcorn in a tin! Someone on my hall received literally six gallons of popcorn in a tin and put it out their door with a note on it that says, "EAT ME"

It is ontologically greater than any other popcorn in variety, taste, and quality of pop. The tin has been experienced by me only one other time in my life, and I am happy to say this exceeds my memories of happiness. You've all seen the tin before, it is like the ones they line up around the top shelves of every less ritzy store for Christmas. Many of you, at least I would hope, have seen the inside full of three flavors of popcorn: cheese, regular, and caramel. If you haven't ever experienced the popcorn tin, one should come on my hall during appropriate hours and I would delight in introducing you to the pleasure.

Almost needless to say, I wrote a note on their board stating: I promise I will bring the popcorn back...in a bit. And it is certainly needless to say that I am simply ecstatic to know that I have plastic bags of all sizes.

A lot of needless to say things, but I enjoy saying them any way because they more fully express my joy. Happy popcorn day to all! May you too, one day, experience this joy.



2 Comments:

Blogger RevLinda said...

I end up buying popcorn each year from the local scouts. I get the kind with nuts. Is is so much better. Enjoy!!! n:-)

11:48 AM  

Blogger ~SugarBear~ said...

LOVE the popcorn in the tins! Enjoy a few nibbles for me. :)

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]