Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, August 08, 2005

Same post on xanga.

I told him that he shoke my world, and it wasn't all figurative.
I turned off the air but my skin wasn't cold.
I shoke from within, until the conversation had an end.

Daniel said hello to me tonight. Said he had been praying my summer would be amazing. Somehow that has never seemed right. I told him God was using him talking to me to free me from that shake. He said, after first asking, he knew what that meant and goodbye. My shaking stopped, the intruder gone.

With my steady breath and still body...I think it worked. God has broken the beak through the egg shell, and now that I know there is fresh air on the other side, and that God can break through its tough layer (most importantly), whenever the world of mine starts to tremble I can call upon His awesome strength to help me through it.

God, I release these feelings of fear and discomfort to you. I pray that you would take the power I have given them over me, and break it. I lift these up to you in Jesus' mighty name. Thank you for setting me free from bondage. Please forgive me for allowing things not of you to control me. I release the control back into your hands. Amen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]