Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Monday, August 01, 2005

Hehe

Why am I still watching TV? No idea. It is such a mind wasting thing. I stuck a pencil in my hair, found it a bit later and couldn't (okay still can't) remember doing it, here I am all closed out of the registration windows and I am still thinking that I am working on it and looking through classes. TV is off, no more for the night thank you. The show I watch in the mornings is even turning for the worst as they advertised it as day time drama today. This is why my dad continues to mention setting up the computer in the TV's place. He claims it is merely a filler at the moment, and only watches it while he eats.

Okay, so enough about the TV. I haven't written much in a long while, and I haven't read much in a long while. I was so estatic over receiving an email from my friend in South Africa that I cried out with tears of joy to the Lord. I got to give Him all of the glory, and it felt great. While in Africa, Ricky, a leader of our group that had left for home with his friend who got a call telling him his mother had passed away, surprised us all by returning the last week. When I saw him, I dropped my stuff and screamed. I couldn't believe he was back, and I had no idea until then how much I had missed him-not to mention the fact that he was an answer to so many prayers as he came on the most difficult day of the entire trip. I started crying, but I held back the glory for God. Words of praise were filling my mouth to the point of bursting, but I held my tongue. For some reason, I believe I did it because I did not want to over shadow Ricky's return; Ricky's welcome back and showering of love. I couldn't believe I did it, but I know that it was God who revealed that to me, telling me I needed to change. So today, being so happy and not holding back those words of praise that filled my mouth was amazing. I thank Him for letting me give Him all the glory. It is His to have. I can't hold back what is His, and He is teaching me how to let go.

Bambelela is a song in I believe Suswati, or however you spell it, but in english it is:
Hold on to Jesus, Hold on to Jesus x2
Hold on Hold on Hold on Hold on to Jesus x4

Night all, and may you give Him what is His today, tomorrow, and for all of your days.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]