Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Friday, July 29, 2005

Sad day

Still can't see my new posts on my blog, nor a few comments I made in various places. This is beginning to be a llamma (two m's or one?) face situation. Well, I hope, and so does my dad, to be back home by tonight. It will not be long after that that I will get my computer back. I plan to see about holding off a few days before I get it back though, because I have a lot of things to take care of before I enter the world of computers and internet. Alright I am out, can't tie up the phone line forever in the middle of the day. Lots of love and God's blessings. Talk to you all soon eh?
~J



1 Comments:

Blogger Aurenande said...

"Eh"?

What, did Canada invade Swaziland or something? Nobody ever tells me these things...

:-P

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]