Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Thursday, August 04, 2005

I keep coming back

to this page in my browser. Staring at me, ready for me to write a new post. I have been through some 20 different pages on the internet, and I continued to skip past this one. So here I am, at last, writing my post. In my mind I am exploring the world of dating and what it means to date and not date; I am reflecting on the peace I have with being home and the blessing God has bestowed upon me in the form of my friendship with Brandi; my mind finishes the circle of thoughts with friendships that are being developed. The growth I knew would come this upcoming semester, and was so excited for last semester, is going to be amazing. I was looking so far ahead of things I didn't realize that God would do so much work in all of us this summer, and even before we left school. For those who are coming back and don't think that there has been much change at all, I know God will use all of the changes He has made in the hearts of His children to work for His glory, and inspire growth in the hearts of those who haven't. Plus, now I know more that the growing this year is going to be even greater because of the growth that has happened while we were apart.
The most important thing I have to say here is, God doesn't want that growth to go to waste, and He is in want of others who haven't yet taken the steps to change, to change, and we can help those struggling to take those steps. My heart is heavy for those around us who we can help as they too are a part of the body of Christ, yet many times we have let them slide back down the mound of thick mud they have to walk over.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]