Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Weeks left

So here I am, thinking I am being productive, and in reality I have no idea what I am doing. I seem to have misplaced everything that I need for my 8am. Monday class, tomorrow being the last class and that means that everything I need is really needed as it is all due tomorrow. I can talk to her, I am sure she would be okay with things being late. Then there is the problem of it being something else I have to do still.

So, to get organized to some degree, I have:
This week:
**Rebates to send
by Mon:
I have the option to take a MM test, but I need to study hard
Exercise Log
Wellness Inventory=I don't have it anymore
Dialog with God

by Tues:
Knowledge of the Holy read
Theology Paper written
Stats Homework=lots if I can

by Wed:
A stats paper to write=more than an hour in the computer lab
Lab homework=more time in the computer lab

Okay, here I go.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]