Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wednesday nap

So I was falling asleep in my class this morning and decided I would go and take a nap instead of attend chapel. It was at that point I once again wished I had a lecture giver on hand so that I could fall asleep easier. Of course, I had nothing to worry about because I was genuinely tired today and fell asleep to the sound of the Celtic Woman CD. Four hours later I my body finally said it was stale enough to wake up.

I had a strange dream in the end:
We boarded a triple bus (three decks) and I proceeded to find a seat on the second level. Well, I wanted a plug for my computer and there were many to choose from so I tried to find the best area that I could spread out in and not bother any one. I found, as I looked around, that there were chairs and couches in the bus as well as public bus style seats and both the couches and chairs looked much like the ones we have here in Sigma. The last thing I can remember about the dream is seeing different people sitting in various seats and, still without a seat, me being asked by an old man sitting down if the sign next to one of the seats across the way had a sticker that read November Tour.

Before that I was at a benefit that gave out lots of snacks and candy and I, after the event was done and seeing the candy/snacks being wrapped up in assortment in flats with Saran wrap, asked the woman in charge if I could take a few things home with me only to find out, as she had told me once before, that she saved everything for the next month's benefit. My mastermind began to take inventory of all of the things that would go bad before the next month so that I could devise a list of things she might in fact let me have in spite of that fact. I don't think I ever got to take anything home, I think the guy in charge was the one who normally took those things home.

If I remember correctly there was one dream where I was in the well done, multipurpose garage of a some-what wealthy person. I don't really know what I was doing there.

So, now I have an hour before I should leave for work, and then dinner. It's Wednesday. Sometimes I feel numb to the week's passing. We only have five weeks left. That means I have about seven weeks until I go to Colorado. Wow. Brandi comes next week, and I see my dad as well. I am excited for her to finally meet everyone here. It will be a good break, hopefully, from her school life. I think I might go read. Or send all of the random letters I have written to Brandi in classes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]