Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Friday, November 25, 2005

No.

No. I did not come home with a box of books from the bookshop.
No. I did not spend over $1,000 today…in only three stores.
No. I did not buy a new camera that is 7.1MP.
No. I did not have a conversation about the letter my grandfather sent me with my granny.
No. She did not tell me that it was just a heat of the moment response that was not going to happen because he was going to take time and get over it; the it being the fact that he thought it was a form letter that I may have sent out to five others or whatever.
No. No. No. No, she did not tell me that she did not help the matter because she was upset with my saying in the letter that I was so blessed by God to be able to do the things I am doing.
NO. She did not tell me that she was upset and thought, “Well who does she think is paying the bills?” and, “Well that is just what she thinks now,” in response to me saying that.
And yes, I am lying. These things really happened today. Along with my attending a party for many people including my aunt for their birthdays and really didn’t talk to many people at all because they really are all connected so well, and I missed the age group by at least 8 years.
So, that was my day today. I pulled out my door key to unlock my house today. I take it as a sign that I want to go home. Really though, things aren’t that bad, they are just sad.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]