Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Sunday, November 13, 2005

"blue health alarm"

I think if we had blue health alarms in today's rooms it would have gone off a few times today around me. My heart rate has risen at least three times to a very high rate due to fright. It takes a while for my, as they say, heart to come down from my throat.

In other news I am getting right back into my first semester groove of being absolutely repulsed by the thought of sleep and yet shoving it upon myself like a child shoves veggies down his or her throat only when told to do so by the threat of never leaving the table, getting dessert and/or more veggies on top of the pile on his or her plate.

But, the greatest news of all, news that makes my soul smile, sing, and dance, I am going to Colorado this winter. If it be God's will I will be spending three weeks. I will certainly need to be careful, but I can't help but be so excited. Okay, I need to go now. Waking up at four requires me to go to sleep. Night all.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]