Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Today I might not be a vacuum user

In the first thirty seconds of powerful roaring life with my new Dirt Devil vacuum, it shut off-and won't turn back on.

Possible Reasons from the manual:

1. Power cord not firmly plugged into outlet. (I don't think that is the problem)
2. Blown fuse or tripped breaker. (That wouldn't surprise me due to the overwhelming blow of such a small machine, it literally took off when I took it on, ,and the body is about the size of a cat)
Or 3. Needs service. (This would be typical in my case. All that I bought last semester in the area of home improvement [aka, couch, ottoman, and vacuum] have shown signs of help wanted, or in other words are broken)


**Update**
Though I have yet to make completely sure that my outlet is actually still working, I have found that no amount of resetting, or securing the plug has done me any good in my attempts to revive the roaring machine. Llama face indeed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]