Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Thursday, September 08, 2005

So I have this problem

I don't remember how much sleep I get each night when I wake up because I have a relatively easy time waking up from any amount. Well, by the time the afternoon rolls around my energy has faded and I am rather confused by it happening. Then I realize, four and a half hours of sleep just doesn't quite keep you going for an entire day... :-)

A dear friend mentioned that it is natural for the body to be at a low point at this time of day, so that adds to it. I love feeling sleepy though, it is so comforting.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You might want to take care of the two other comments on here, but I was going to say that eating a lot also contributes to feeling tired. If you eat a big lunch then you feel tired fairly soon afterwards. It's why a lot of professors don't like that time slot for class.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]