Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Saturday, May 21, 2005

tonight and for a while now

I don't know where it comes from. I wish that it wasn't there. I wish for just two minutes I could not be anti-social. I wish for two minutes I wasn't selfish. I wish for two minutes I was not harboring resentment for people around me who by no means deserve it. Two minutes, would be far too short. I can not handle it any more, summer is a welcomed break. Summer, however, is not the answer to the problem, as I learned last week. I need to surrender again, because giving it away once does not mean it is gone forever.

Thanks for the ride home Jason, it was great. You win, I totally did not see myself falling asleep. Keep the family cars running-whatever that may mean.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Thank you for the idea, it was a very good one. Glad I could avoid jerk-status for a night ;-)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]