Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Okay

So first of all I know I said in the first post I wouldn't use this until summer, but I find it to be helpful in lifting my mood, so I guess I wont wait. Second, I forgot what was irritating me, oh wait, okay I despise when I am faced with going to class or studying for an exam. I have two hours to study for it later today, and two hours right now-without skipping class. I am sure that I will need all four, and most likely more. If I go to class I will be with out a rough draft, and I can not see anything that we will meed to do besides that considering we have already taken the final test. The only reason to go to class is to get credit for attending, and I most likely need all of the credit I can get for that class. I will go, with the hopes that we end early, and with the thought of living in the now-instead of the later this afternoon. Heh. There is a duck that just flew in, I have to say I love this campus even more for the ducks that roam it freely. I guess I will not be checking much of xanga, that is what I will stay away from. I have let it go too long, that there is too much to absorb for the amount of time I can afford to spend on it. What are you looking at duck? It is coming closer. Hehe, I love it, I could care less if something that beautiful stared at me. Okay, here we go. I am out.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]