Sometimes I just have to remind myself I am not

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Irritable Freak Out Day

That is what I am calling today.
I "freaked out" over a few minor things already, and I started telling people to shut up at 8:00 this morning. For that, I am sorry. I stopped, just in case you were wondering. I hope not to pick things like that up again. What's funny is I think I have the ability to laugh at things more, because I have done that a lot too. That mere fact makes me think I am tired, but the thought of a nap-which will probably come in my stats class irritates me too. God is so good at making me laugh when I am unhappy, upset, or just plain irritable. I used to get upset at that-how ironic :-). Any how, it is a wonderful day because I get to love people, now if I can just get around to showing them love...

*I love you

I am off to my last class of the day.

***Example of God making me laugh: I just re-read this post.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]